Monday, February 18, 2013

Blessing Etranom and Naomi

I have had an opportunity to meet one of the sweetest young ladies during my stay this time. Her name is Etranom and she is the single mother of young Elyon.

Etranom always has this smile on her face.  Well almost always.  I saw her one time during a phone conversation and she was not smiling.  She was trying to get someone she purchased something from to come and fix it since it was brand new and he called her difficult.  She said, "Oh, do not call me difficult because I am asking you to do what is right, do not ever call me difficult, Oh!"  But even then when she hung up the phone she began smiling and laughing and saying oh he is calling me difficult because I want him to come today, oh he will come today.  



She has learned the art of sewing and is making many beautiful things which can be purchased at Feeding The Orphans website.  Above is one of the apron's that she is making in many beautiful fabrics. This apron was made for Naomi, another single mom who helps with cooking and cleaning for the Bebees as a gift from youngest son, Brandon. 

Naomi makes and sells her jewelry which will be on Feeding The Orphans website soon.  Please help both of these mothers by purchasing their product on the website.  They are beautiful young christian ladies who are very thankful for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers