Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kisses from Him


 I was driving over the Lenoir City Damn one morning and it was a stormy day.  I pulled the car over to just stare at what I was a seeing.  It was beautiful, straight ahead the sky was filled with swirling orange, red, pink, yellow  and brown daunting clouds that were moving quickly and in the distance where they stopped, dropped a beautiful blue sky with seemingly nothing happening, just calm.  As I looked up through my sun roof beautiful white and grey puffy marshmallow clouds were dropping a soft gentle rain. Looking up into the rain was mesmerizing. It made me think about the storms of life, times of calm and refreshing, times of trial and growing pains, the release of pressure and a refreshing rain begins to fall into our lives.  I began to feel so peaceful just sitting there thinking about how awesome God, My Father, is.  Then I noticed the rainbow spreading across the sky, a promise for everyone to see.   God promises are beautiful, that he will never forsake us or leave us. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US. He has plans for our lives, plans to prosper us.  He is just asking us to trust Him, to have hope in Him for things seen and unseen, to learn His voice so that when He whispers we will hear Him, to take His hand and follow where He leads.

Have you taken time today to listen for Him? Have you taken time to tell Him how much you love Him? Have you told Him how grateful you are for all of the blessings in your life, your husband or wife, your children, your pets, your home, extended family,  friends, sweet little moments throughout the day that are kisses from Him?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers