Friday, July 13, 2012

He is faithful

My beautiful momma.


I have experienced the faithfulness of God so much and just want to always share His goodness. My mother is an alsheimer victom and it is such a cruel disease.  While I was in Africa I prayed over and over that God would restore her mind and that she would use her final days as an intercessor.  My mom loves God and I know that she would be happy interceding for others.  When I talked to my sister yesterday she told me the doctors findings.  His report is that she is not progressing as quickly into the next stages as a normal alsheimer patient would, rather she has not gotten worse at all.  I am believing and thanking my God that he is sustaining and healing her mind. 

God is so good to all of us if we will just ask Him believing.  He is a powerful God who is a restorer, refresher, reviver, and loves to give good gifts to His children.  All He wants is for us to love Him more than anything else and how easy is that.  To love a God who loves you first, who created you in His image and is calling you to walk hand in hand with him loving others as He loves you.  Walk in the fullness of being a child of the most High God.  Believe Him! Don't just believe in Him.  He is able to do far more than you can even think to ask and if you will think about your life and the things He has done you will testify to the truthfullness of that.  Oh how wonderful it is to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers